1 1 1
Well positioned in the tightly held Richmont building, this north easterly facing apartment offers a smart and modern living space on the doorstep of Pyrmont's vibrant cafes, shops and harbour front reserves. It benefits from a generous layout, good quality finishes and quality full brick construction.
- Open plan design with plenty of natural light
- Large balcony across both the living and bedroom
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Over sized bathroom with full bath and built in laundry
- Granite kitchen equipped with quality stainless gas fittings
- Ducted air conditioning, internal storage
- Secure car space with convenient access to lift
- Facilities include pool, spa, sauna, gym and visitor parking
- Rooftop with views capturing the city skyline and Blackwattle Bay
Potential Rental of $650 per week
Centrally placed, just minutes to the heart of the city and the inner west, it's a minutes stroll to cafes, restaurants, buses and light rail and Sydney's Fish Markets. This quality property offers the best of both worlds for occupiers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle with convenience to the city seekers and investors looking for position and return.